Monday, April 20, 2015

Dream A Little Dream

Nearly four years ago, I had a dream that my brother and sister-in-law found out they were expecting and the due date was May 26. I woke up with a weird feeling, wondering if I should tell them about my dream. On the one hand, I knew that they were hoping to conceive and I didn't want them to think I was pressuring them. On the other hand, it felt weird that my dream was so oddly specific with the date. In the end, I decided to text this tidbit to my brother and left it at that. He didn't respond to my text and I didn't follow up. In fact, he didn't make any reference to the text until over a month later - to announce that they were expecting their first baby on May 16. So I was a little off but I was pretty close!

Pantheon, Rome, June 2011








No comments:

Post a Comment