Thursday, April 30, 2015

Renting Dresses

As I've been scouring the internet for that perfect bridesmaid dress for Allison's wedding, I may have found the answer in my bridesmaid dress for Katie's wedding. Katie generously took care of the dresses for us by renting them for us off littleborroweddress.com. For $50 per dress (plus shipping), the dresses are a really good deal. The fabric quality isn't inferior to my $200+ J. Crew bridesmaid dresses and the dresses come in a wide array of colors and styles. Katieeven ordered a few extra styles in each  size so we would each have more than one dress to choose from. I haven't decided yet but I'll probably wear one of these:



If I wear the first dress, I'll need to figure out the right undergarment so my straps don't peek through all night. The second dress is a true wrap dress, so I'll need to make sure the bow is tied tight or the whole thing comes apart! I think I just convinced myself into the first dress, as I really don't want to spend the whole day nervous and fidgety with the bow. Luckily, they're both pretty and flattering!

I'm trying to decide if I should do the same for Allison's wedding. While $50 isn't a negligible cost, it's still cheaper than the dresses I'm finding now for Allison's wedding, which I'll realistically never wear again...unless I find that perfect, versatile, rewearable dress in the perfect shade of light pink! Ha..fat chance? 

No comments:

Post a Comment