Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Looking for symptoms when TTC

I was reading on hellobee.com about how women trying to conceive assume every feeling is a pregnancy symptom and it rang so true for me. In the last month and a half, I've become hyper aware of twinges in my general middle area. I keep thinking "Could this be a pregnancy symptom? I'm so sure I've never had this feeling before!" and then my period comes. Chances are, I've had those same minor aches before but I just never noticed them until now.

I also think that I'm feeling nervous and excited, which is manifesting itself as butterflies and I'm misinterpreting as a symptom. I have a lot of respect for women who are able to exude such calm and confidence in the TTC process. Patience is not my strong suit! But we're early on enough in the process that we're feeling positive rather than anxious. At least I am, Jeff seems to be feeling a bit more antsy. He's already talking about temping and charting, which feels a bit overkill right now. I'm hoping his antsiness doesn't rub off on me. Here's to staying positive and stress-free!


No comments:

Post a Comment